Join us for this innovative session surrounding the latest discovery in hair loss prevention and regrowth by Dr. Marvin S. Hausman. His discovery revealed a unique substance only produced by mushrooms that is providing real life solutions for women and men. Followed by a special technical segment offering “Visual Density” haircutting & styling techniques on LIVE models by Industry Artist, Colleen Camp. These exclusive methods are designed for fine and thinning hair clients who desire visual/volumizing results offering seamless integration of bio and alternative hair creating an undetectable result.
• LIVE Model Presentation
• Exclusive Haircutting & Styling Methods
• Seamless Blending techniques – bio hair with alternative hair
• Dramatic Hair Growth
• Options for Alopecia Areata
Presenters: Marvin S. Hausman M.D. & Visual Density Cutting & Styling with Colleen Camp, Industry Artist
Registration is required but there is no additional cost for HAIR+ Summit attendees to participate.
Presented by GROH.
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Elevate & Grow by expanding your service menu using Great Lengths Tape in extensions & building your brand through social media.
- Morning Session - presented by Danielle Keasling, Great Lengths Artistic Director & 2018 NAHA Hair Stylist of the Year. Learn how to communication and consult your clients seeking volume, attachment placement and cutting techniques.
- Afternoon session - presented by Angela Cattaneo, founder of Beyond The Ponytail. Build your brand - focusing on increasing your social media practices and techniques to get clients into your chair.
Registration is required and seating is limited. There is no additional cost for HAIR+ Summit attendees to participate but a cosmetology license is required.
Presented by Great Lengths USA
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This three-hour session covers the many possibilities of non-surgical hair replacement and the systems to answer the needs of your male hair loss clients.
- Understanding hair loss and hair growth
- Non-surgical solutions for hair loss
- Detailed review of system construction
- Client consultations for men including client home care instructions
- Live demonstration of American Hairlines Natural Advantage men’s system
- Ready-to-wear options for men
Registration is required, but there is no additional cost for HAIR+ Summit attendees to participate.
Presented by American Hairlines. Hosted by HAIRUWEAR
“It was an eye opener of what we can do and how much more we can add to our bottom line.”
-Ronit Enos, Salon Cadence, Cambridge, MA
"Attending HAIR+ Summit was the first time in my career of almost 25 years that I felt as though I was alongside top professionals in my field. I left feeling proud and respected for the knowledge a well-educated stylist can provide to our clients."
-Natalie Wadhwa, Elektra Hair Studio, Houston, TX
“What an amazing weekend!!! I soaked up every minute. The amount of love & support that thrives at the HAIR+ Summit is truly like no other industry event I’ve ever experienced."
-Anita Hawke, C4 Hair Design, Wellington, FL
“This event was life changing to our business as well as for the many clients we have serviced.”
-Maggie DiFalco, K&M Hair Systems, Plantation, FL
"A must for learning about hair health."
-Jeanne Gitzen, Jasko Schroeder Salon, Menlo Park, CA
"I am so excited that I had the opportunity to attend this event. I was blown away by the in-depth knowledge that was shared by the doctors, hair care professionals and clients that presented."
-Angeline Boyd-Gathers, Syncerely Beautiful, LLC, Woodbridge, VA
"HAIR + Summit was a great conference. I love how much everyone was open to sharing and exchanging information as well as ideas."
-Denia Durden, Salon BKB, Decatur, GA
“HAIR+ Summit opened my eyes to a whole new growing part of our beauty industry that I’m so excited to be a part of.”
-Barri Allen, Hollywood Hair, Edwardsville, IL
“I can honestly say, in my over 30 years doing hair, it was by far the most educational experience I've ever had. Besides the sponsors, etc., the amount of knowledge people were willing to share was fantastic!"